ThingMagic USB Pro - RFID Reader
The ThingMagic USB Pro UHF RAIN RFID Reader is an all-in-one USB RFID reader for short and medium range applications that require a quick setup and easy customization.
Based on ThingMagic’s M6e-micro LTE RFID module, the USB Pro is compatible with ThingMagic’s Mercury API application (including Universal Reader Assistant) which provides superior control over ThingMagic devices for original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and independent software vendors (ISV), and eases design complexities while accelerating development.
A self-contained form factor encloses the reader module, antenna and processor, all that is needed to setup and get started, with a USB interface standard. It has a max range of 4 ft (1.2 m) with USB power source.
The SMA-RP connector is suitable for connection with an external antenna to increase the reading distance up to 10 meters.
Features and Benefits
• Support for EPC global Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
• Powered by USB connection to notebook or desktop PC
• ThingMagic reader assistant software and applications development tools
• Support for full 860 to 960 MHz UHF RFID carrier frequency range to accommodate worldwide regulations
• Wide power range from -5 to +30 dBm
• Tag read rate up to 50 tags/second
• Tag read distance up to 10 m
• Operating temperature range -40 to +60º C with appropriate duty cycle
• High impact plastic case
• Dimensions: 97 mm L x 61 mm W x 25 mm H (3.8 in L x 2.4 in W x 1.0 in H)
Product Specific Applications
• Medical equipment for healthcare and pharmaceutical industries
• Manufacturing work in progress, kit assembly and returns processing stations
• Tag commissioning stations
• Hospitality and event registration
• Retail point of sales
• Document tracking
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.