TRIMBLE ICM SMT 360
Trimble ICM SMT 360™ Timing Module to work in the most demanding weak signal environments, including femtocells and in-building systems.
The ICM SMT 360 timing module includes many of Trimble’s standard timing features, including Time-Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (T-RAIM) algorithm, to provide an accurate frequency reference ideal for Low Signal Environment.
• Simultaneous GPS / GLONASS or GPS / Beidou tracking
• Ideal for populated urban and indoor environments with limited sky-view
• Holdover: ±7us over 5 minute period (min. 1 hour learning) 100ppb over 24 hours
• PPS, PP2S and 10MHz output (custom frequencies available)
• Extended temperature range (-40°C / +85°C)
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.