U.FL (m) connector for board
U.FL connectors are used in cases where there is very little space for connecting / interconnecting RF components eg in wireless communication devices, electronic measuring instruments, mobile phones, GPS and wireless LANs. Gold-plated central contact of the U.FL connector improves its properties. The characteristic impedance of the connector is 50 Ohm and the operating frequency ranges up to 6 GHz.
U.FL (m) connector is designed for PCB power supply.
• High reliability due to precise processing
• Low insertion loss
• Low VSWR
• Miniature dimensions
• Frequency range: Up to 6 GHz
• Impedance 50 ± 2 Ohm
• Insulation resistance: 5 00 MΩ
• Center contact resistance: 20 mΩ
• External contact resistance: 10 mΩ
• MAX. VSWR <1.35: 1 (0-6 GHz)
• Nominal attenuation 5.4 dB / m (3 GHz) / 8 dB / m (6 GHz)
• Mating cycles: 30
• Maximum operating voltage 200 V AC / 1 min
• Operating temperature -40 °C to +90 °C
U.FL connectors are used in applications where there is very little space for connecting / interconnecting RF components.
We are a Czech producer of custom cable adaptors. Use our simple configurator to specify your requirements. You can also contact our sales department for advice on choosing the right connector and cable.