UFL (m) connector for board
UFL connector is used in cases where there is very little space for connecting/interconnecting RF components eg in wireless communication devices, electronic measuring instruments, mobile phones, GPS and wireless LANs. The gold-plated central contact of the UFL connector improves its properties. The characteristic impedance of the UFL connector is 50 Ohm and the operating frequency ranges up to 6 GHz.
The Ultra-Flexible UFL connector's compact size, exceptional flexibility, and strong performance characteristics make it an invaluable component in modern electronics and wireless communication systems.
UFL connector is designed for PCB power supply.
Benefits UFL connector:
• High reliability due to precise processing
• Low insertion loss
• Low VSWR
• Miniature dimensions
• Frequency range: Up to 6 GHz
• *Impedance *50 ± 2 Ohm
• Insulation resistance: 5 00 MΩ
• Center contact resistance: 20 mΩ
• External contact resistance: 10 mΩ
• MAX. VSWR <1.35: 1 (0-6 GHz)
• Nominal attenuation 5.4 dB / m (3 GHz) / 8 dB / m (6 GHz)
• Mating cycles: 30
• Maximum operating voltage 200 V AC / 1 min
• Operating temperature -40 °C to +90 °C
UFL connectors are used in applications where there is very little space for connecting / interconnecting RF components.
We are a Czech producer of custom cable adaptors. Use our simple configurator to specify your requirements. You can also contact our sales department for advice on choosing the right connector and cable.