LPWAN Development Kit (Starter DevKit) with wireless module Cinterion EXS82
For the Cinterion EXS82 Development Kit you get a free IoT Creators SIM card, with which you connect to LPWA (LTE Cat.M and NB-IoT) networks. This SIM supports Roaming services, which you can use free of charge for selected technologies within EU countries (Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom).
Shipping of the LWAN Development Kit product is free of charge to EU countries.
Cinterion EXS82 Development Kit
ThalesCinterion EXS82 Starter IoT Kit is an easily configurable development kit supplied with the Cinterion EXS82 module. The EXS82 wireless module provides a highly efficient LTE-M and NB-IoT mobile connection with optional 2G fallback and support for evolving 5G features. The Starter Kit contains the basic resources of the development kit for IoT applications (PCB board with integrated Cinterion EXS82 module, USB cable, LTEantenna, SIM card).
EXS82 Development Kit can work independently without the need to connect any other tools or devices. The module does not contain software. To use the functions, it is necessary to send external commands via AT to the selected interface.
Features and benefits:
• Commissioning the module is easy without the need for additional components.
• Supports DSB75 / DSB-Mini as a port expander.
• UART via USB VCP.
• Direct access to all module signals with jumper interrupt for in-depth testing.
• Measurement of the actual current consumption of the module, without losses and interference.
• Powered via USB or external device (eg DSB75 / DSB-Mini).
• Adjustable module power level 3.1 - 4.2 V.
• Other supported interfaces: ASC1, GPIO.
• Easy concept for use and signaling.
• QR code scanning allows the user to access all the information needed for use.
• Prototyping Kit.
Module’s key features:
• Technologies: LTE (CatM1) / LTE (CatNB1) / LTE (CatNB2) / E/GPRS.
• LTE Band: 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz.
• Quad-Band GSM: 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz.
• Extended operation: 2.6 V to 4.8 V (restrictions in output power).
• Best in class power consumption current witheDRX and PSM.
• Optional eSIM.
• I2C interface.
• SPI interface.
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Thales IoT products.