LTE Router R2000-4L, fw 2.0.11 - DEMO
Robustel R2000-4L, fw 2.0.11 is a rugged cellular router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
It uses a Linux-based RobustOS operating system designed for use with Robustel devices.
• Dual SIM redundancy for continuous 2G/3G/4G cellular network connections
• The feature Link Manager supporting Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WLAN WAN link backup and ICMP detection
• WAN – Static/PPPoE/DHCP Client
• WAN port supporting PD feature - compatible with 802.3at. (optional)
• RobustOS + SDK + App
• Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SMS/RobustLink Cloud
• Auto reboot via SMS/Timing
• Robust industrial design (9 to 26V DC or 9 to 36V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
The package is on request.
* These are fully functional items used, for example, as exhibition piece or for testing.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open
FSMAK3 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
FSMAK - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 698-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.