LTE Router Robustel R2110-4L
The Robustel High-Speed Smart LTE/LTE-A Router (R2110) is a rugged cellular router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for Internet of things applications. The R2110 supports a wide range of Internet connections, including Ethernet, Wi-Fi and 4G LTE.
LTE Router Robustel R2110-4L is an ideal choice for applications that require a reliable and powerful Internet connection. With its wide range of functions, robust design and IP30, it is suitable for use in demanding environments. The router can be easily mounted on a DIN rail, making it easy to install in engineering or industrial facilities.
Of course, R2110, like all Robustel devices, includes RobustOS, an operating system developed on Linux that makes it easy to implement and develop countless applications. The R2110 comes with a complete SDK and full Robustel app development support for larger projects.
• 802.11ac Wave1 dual 2.4G & 5GHz
• POE power supply for bottom equipment
• Ethernet: 3× LAN (10/100/1000 Mbps), 1× WAN (10/100/1000 Mbps)
• RS485&RS232 serial interface
• DI/DO trigger switch
• Bluetooth Low-power communication
• Supports WWAN, WAN, WLAN link backup and ICMP detection
• Supports cold backup , warm backup and load balancing
• RobustOS + SDK + App
• Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SNMP/RobustLink Cloud
• Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
• 1x connector 3pin
• 2x connector 5pin
Antennas, Ethernet cable and power supply are not included.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open end
AM-R3000-L-MRT - R3000-Litepower connector 3-pin
FSMAK3 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
FSMAK - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 698-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
AP-AGNSS-A002S - Antenna GPS/GLONASS Adhesive 002, SMA(m), RG174/3m
AM-RT-ETH150-CAT5E - Ethernet cable CAT5e, RJ45/RJ45, Grey, 1.5m
The product video will provide you with information about the features of the Robustel R2110 router and present specific examples of use.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.