Dual SIM industrial LTE router
Robustel Router R3000-L4L is an industrial LTE router with UMTS and GSM transmission technologies. It is equipped with two SIM slots, port Ethernet, serial ports RS-232 and RS-485, a USB port and a web administration interface. This router offers mobile connectivity for M2M applications. Thanks to the high-quality design, it can work in a demanding industrial environment at temperatures between -40 °C and 80 °C.
Router R3000-L4L, like all Robustel devices, includes RobustOS, an operating system developed on Linux - includes complete networking and router protocols like VPN, DHCP, VLAN, and SMS. That makes it easy to implement and develop countless applications.
• Dual SIM redundancy for persistent 2G / 3G / 4G mobile connections
• RobustOS + SDK + App
• IPsec / OpenVPN / GRE / L2TP / PPTP / DMVPN
• Management and maintenance via Web / CLI / SMS / SNMP / RobustLink Cloud
• Modbus gateway support (Modbus RTU / ASCII to Modbus TCP)
• GPS support (optional), provides real time location and tracking
• SDK support, provides user programmatic interface
• 802.1Q VLAN support
• IP support
• The metal cover can be mounted on a DIN rail or on a wall
• Temperature range -40 °C to 80 °C
• 3-pin connector
Antennas, power supply and Ethernet cable are not included.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open end
FSMAK3 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
FSMAK - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 698-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
AM-RT-ETH150-CAT5E - Ethernet cable CAT5e, RJ45/RJ45, Grey, 1.5m
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.