NB-IoT sensory digital converter
A converter that converts the digital signal from the sensors that are fed to the input of the NB-IOT converter to a digital signal that can be processed by the cloud platform. The purpose of the device is to collect data from the sensor using standardized interfaces. It then processes this data and sends it to the SECTRON Cloud service using the UDP protocol and the NB-IoT network.
The converter is powered by 3 AAA batteries and remotely monitors the status of digital inputs. In the event that the set limit values are exceeded, it immediately sends the alarm information to the cloud platform.
• Compatible with digital input
• Supports sending data using UDP protocols (CoAP)
• Very low power consumption, small size
• Battery voltage monitoring
• Industrial NB-IOT module
• Supports timed or alarm sending
• Waterproof cover PCBA or IP67; suitable for outdoor use
• Functional temperature range -55 to 125 ℃
Antenna is included in the package.
SECTRON Cloud in combination with the given sensors can be used, for example, for monitoring water level, temperature, air quality and other variables.