LTE router Teltonika RUT24 - Quectel
This router (product code GM-RUT241) is equipped with a Quectel cellular module.
The Teltonika RUT241 LTE router is a modified version of the well-known RUT240 device. As with the RUT240, its advantages include multiple connection interfaces, compatibility with RMS, industrial design and compact dimensions.
The RUT241 LTE router works in 4G/LTE (Cat 4), 3G and 2G mobile technologies and is suitable for M2M and IoT applications that require a constant reliable data connection, easy configuration and remote availability.
The RUT241 router is equipped with 4G LTE, Wi-Fi and two Ethernet ports, a SIM card slot, SMA connectors for connecting external antennas and connection status LEDs. It offers 24/7 connection continuity with automatic failover backup. Digital Inputs and Outputs coupled with advanced RutOS software enable solution automation scenarios.
Teltonika RUT241 is equipped with the RutOS system. It is an operating system based on OpenWRT Linux, which is a big plus for choosing Teltonika routers. This system offers advanced security features and compatibility with the RMS remote message system.
Key features of the Teltonika RUT241:
• Ethernet interface: - 1 x WAN port (can be configured to LAN) 10/100 Mbps, complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u standards, supports auto MDI/MDIX
- 1 x LAN port 10/100 Mbps, complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u standards, supports auto MDI/MDIX
• Mobile technology: 4G (LTE) - Cat 4 up to 150 Mb/s, 3G - up to 42 Mb/s, 2G - up to 236.8 kb/s
• WiFi mode: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Access Point (AP), Station (STA)
• Dimensions: 83 x 25 x 74 mm
• Wide range of supply voltages 9-30 V DC
• RutOS – an easy-to-use, secure operating system
• Teltonika Remote Management System support
• Mounting on a DIN rail
• Degree of protection: IP30
• Router Teltonika RUT241
• Power supply 9W
• 2 x LTE antennas (swivel, SMA male)
• 1 x WiFi antenna (swivel, RP-SMA male)
• Ethernet cable (length 1.5 m)
• SIM Adapter kit
• QSG (Quick Start Guide) / RMS Flyer
Try RMS for free by clicking on this link to register your free 30-day demo account!
We recommend using the complete user manual and documents for configuration, official materials can be found here.
Quick Start Guide Video
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.