Teltonika TSW110 PoE Switch
Teltonika TSW110 - industrial Ethernet PoE switch is equipped with five Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet ports with data download speeds of up to 1 000 Mbps. Passive PoE support is available on LAN port 1, which is not compatible with IEEE802.3af, 802.3at and 802.3bt standards, that means it can be powered, for example, by a PoE injector. The switch Teltonika TSW110 offers a wide range of supply voltages from 9 to 30 V. Plug-and-play technology allows quick setup without the need for additional configuration.
This robust industrial switch Teltonika TWS110 is ideal for professional, high-bandwidth applications where a reliable data connection is required.
• 1 x PoE port (passive)
• 5 x Gigabit Ethernet with speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
• Compact size with DIN rail mounting
• Plug-n-Play, no additional configuration need
• Idle power consumption: <0.4 W, Max: <1.8 W (no PoE device connected)
• Status LED: 10 x Ethernet, 1 x power supply
• Degree of protection: IP30
• Operating temperature: -40 °C to 75 °C
• Aluminum housing with the possibility of mounting on a wall or DIN rail
• Dimensions: 100 x 30 x 85 mm
• Weight: 227 g
• Switch Teltonika TSW110
• 9 W power supply
• QSG (Quick Guide)
For this router Teltonika TSW110 you can buy the Teltonika BAT120 backup power supply, which takes over the power supply of the router for up to 6 hours in the event of a power failure.
We recommend using the complete user manual and documents for configuration, official materials can be found here.
Quick Start Guide Video
The Quick Start Guide video guides you step-by-step through setting up the switch.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet and quick manual.