NB-IoT Development Kit (Starter DevKit) with wireless module Cinterion ENS22-E
For the Cinterion ENS22-E Development Kit you get a free IoT Creators SIM card, with which you connect to NB-IoT networks. This SIM supports Roaming services, which you can use free of charge within selected EU countries (Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom).
Shipping of the NB-IoT Development Kit product is free of charge to EU countries.
Important information about IoT networks and their operators can be found in the attached file.
Cinterion ENS22-E Development Kit
Thales Cinterion ENS22-E Starter IoT Kit is an easily configurable development kit supplied with the Cinterion ENS22-E module. The ENS22-E wireless module provides a highly efficient NB-IoT mobile connection supporting 5G features. The Starter Kit contains the basic resources of the development kit for IoT applications (PCB board with integrated Cinterion ENS-22 module, USB cable, LTE antenna, SIM card).
ENS22-E Development Kit can work independently without the need to connect any other tools or devices. The module does not contain software. To use the functions, it is necessary to send external commands via AT to the selected interface.
Features and benefits:
• Commissioning the module is easy without the need for additional components
• Supports DSB75 / DSB-Mini as a port expander
• UART via USB VCP
• Direct access to all module signals with jumper interrupt for in-depth testing.
• Measurement of the actual current consumption of the module, without losses and interference.
• Powered via USB or external device (eg DSB75 / DSB-Mini)
• Adjustable module power level level 3.1 - 4.2 V
• Other supported interfaces: ASC1, GPIO
• Easy concept for use and signaling
• QR code scanning allows the user to access all the information needed for use
• Prototyping Kit
Module’s key features:
• Band 3, 1800 MHz (LTE Cat. NB1), Band 5, 850 MHz (LTE Cat. NB1), Band 8, 900 MHz (LTE Cat. NB1), Band 20, 800 MHz (LTE Cat. NB1), Band 28, 700 MHz (LTE Cat. NB1)
• Class 3 23dBm ±2.7 dB
• Extended operation: 2.8V to 4.2V (restrictions in output power)
• 2 serial interfaces
• 13 GPIO lines comprising:
10 lines shared with ASC0, ASC1, I2C and SPI lines
3 GPIO lines not shared
• I2C interface
• SPI interface
• Prototyping Kit
The Thales Group is, among other fields, a manufacturer of Gemalto Cinterion wireless modules and the world leader in encryption and digital security as a manufacturer of payment and identification card chips. SECTRON is a European authorized distributor of Thales IoT products.
Unboxing IoTCreators NB-IoT DevKit with Thales Cinterion® ENS22-E