Olife Energy SmartMeter Wireless
SmartMeter is a device that controls the power of one charging station and can be used for Wallbox, Doublebox and Stand charging AC station in BASE and SMART versions. It is extended by a module that enables wireless communication with charging stations.
SmartMeter measures the current consumption of the building or its sub-circuit, and evaluates the available power consumption for OlifeEnergy charging stations. It then regulates the charging current according to the available power input. It ensures optimal use of the capacity of the electrical connection and thus prevents overload or mains failure. The measurement is performed indirectly using measuring transformers with a working core. The measuring unit occupies the size of 5 modules in the switchboard (unit + 1 circuit breaker), another 5 modules are occupied by the unit for communication with OlifeEnergyCloud, and is powered from the switchboard by phase voltage 1P + N 230V, in case of power measurement then 3P + N (PEN) 400V / 50Hz.
The SmartMeter communicates with the charging station wirelessly using two LoRa modules. One is located in the Smartmeter Wireless and the other in the wallbox.
• Measured values: active power, energy, AC current, AC voltage
• Rated voltage: AC 230/400
• Rated current: 16–120 A regarding transformer used
• Rated grid frequency: 50/60Hz
• Communication interface: insulated, RS485
• Communication protocol: MUDBUS RTU
• Connection: 2,5 mm terminial blocks
• Connection- RS485: RJ45 – FTP, UTP Cat5, Cat6
• Mounting: DIN rail
• Width: 5M (87,5 mm) + 5M for OlifeEnergy Cloud module
• Operating Temperature: -25 to +50 °C
• IP cover: IP 20
Technical parameters can be found in the attached datasheet.