Robustel LTE Router R2110-4L, Cat 6, fw 3.1.0, no BT
The Robustel R2110-4L LTE Cat 6 is a robust cellular router that offers state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for Internet applications.
Of course, R2110, like all Robustel devices, includes RobustOS, an operating system developed on Linux that makes it easy to implement and develop countless applications. The R2110 comes with a complete SDK and full Robustel app development support for larger projects.,
This router does not include a Bluetooth interface.
• 1Gbps faster ethernet port
• 802.11ac Wave1 dual 2.4G & 5GHz
• GNSS GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo
• POE power supply for bottom equipment
• RS485&RS232 serial interface
• DI/DO trigger switch
• Supports WWAN, WAN, WLAN link backup and ICMP detection
• Supports cold backup , warm backup and load balancing
• RobustOS + SDK + App
• Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SNMP/RobustLink Cloud
• Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
• 1x connector 3pin
• 1x connector 10pin
• Ethernet cable (length 1 m)
Antennas and power supply are not included.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open end
AM-R3000-L-MRT - R3000-Litepower connector 3-pin
FSMAK3 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
FSMAK - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 698-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
AP-AGNSS-A002S - Antenna GPS/GLONASS Adhesive 002, SMA(m), RG174/3m
AM-RT-ETH150-CAT5E - Ethernet cable CAT5e, RJ45/RJ45, Grey, 1.5m
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.