Robustel Industrial LTE Router R3000-4L - SHOWPIECE
R3000-4L is a rugged 2G/3G/4G router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
Provides fast wireless connectivity to M2M and IoT applications. It uses a Linux-based RobustOS operating system designed for use with Robustel devices.
• Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connections supports 2G/3G/4G
• WAN link management: cellular WAN/Ethernet WAN/WLAN WAN backup
• VPN tunnel: IPSec/OpenVPN/PPTP/L2TP/GRE
• Supports Modbus gateway (Modbus RTU/ASCII to Modbus TCP)
• Supports GPS&GLONASS (optional), provides real time location and tracking
• Supports 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (optional), AP and client mode
• Supports SDK, provides user programmatic interface
• Supports 802.1Q VLAN Trunk. l Supports PPPoE Bridge(IP Passthrough)
• Auto reboot via SMS/Caller ID/Timing
• Supports RobustLink (Centralized M2M management platform, to a remote monitor, configure and update firmware)
• Supports RobustVPN (Cloud VPN Portal, to provide easy and secure remote access for PLCs and machines)
• Flexible Management methods: Web/CLI/SNMP/RobustLink
• Firmware upgrade via Web/CLI/USB/SMS/RobustLink
• Various interfaces: RS232/RS485/Console/DI/DO/USB/Ethernet
• Wide range input voltages from 9 to 60 VDC and extreme operating temperature
• The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with the extra ground screw
The package is on request.
Antennas, power supply and Ethernet cable are not included.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open end
FSMAK3 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
FSMAK - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 698-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
AM-RT-ETH150-CAT5E - Ethernet cable CAT5e, RJ45/RJ45, Grey, 1.5m