Robustel Industrial LTE Router R3000-4L, fw 3.0.19
R3000-4L is a rugged 2G/3G/4G router offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
Provides fast wireless connectivity to M2M and IoT applications. It uses a Linux-based RobustOS operating system designed for use with Robustel devices.
• Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connections supports 2G/3G/4G
• WAN link management: cellular WAN/Ethernet WAN/WLAN WAN backup
• VPN tunnel: IPSec/OpenVPN/PPTP/L2TP/GRE
• Supports Modbus gateway (Modbus RTU/ASCII to Modbus TCP)
• Supports GPS&GLONASS (optional), provides real time location and tracking
• Supports 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (optional), AP and client mode
• Supports SDK, provides user programmatic interface
• Supports 802.1Q VLAN Trunk. l Supports PPPoE Bridge(IP Passthrough)
• Auto reboot via SMS/Caller ID/Timing
• Supports RobustLink (Centralized M2M management platform, to a remote monitor, configure and update firmware)
• Supports RobustVPN (Cloud VPN Portal, to provide easy and secure remote access for PLCs and machines)
• Flexible Management methods: Web/CLI/SNMP/RobustLink
• Firmware upgrade via Web/CLI/USB/SMS/RobustLink
• Various interfaces: RS232/RS485/Console/DI/DO/USB/Ethernet
• Wide range input voltages from 9 to 60 VDC and extreme operating temperature
• The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with the extra ground screw
• 1x 3-pin connector
• 2x 6-pin connector
Antennas, power supply and Ethernet cable are not included.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open end
FSMAK3 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
FSMAK - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 698-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
AM-RT-ETH150-CAT5E - Ethernet cable CAT5e, RJ45/RJ45, Grey, 1.5m
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.