Robustel Gateway EG5120 with support for*' > 5G networks *(EG5120-A2AAZ-5G-A25GL)
Gateway EG5120 with the computing power on the device’s side. This means that data processing and storage take place directly in the device. The new device removes the obstacles that come with the transfer of large amounts of information to the cloud storage, where the data is collected and processed. The relevant information is then sent further to the centralized storage. Thanks to the powerful processor, the new Robustel IoT Smart Edge Gateway processes the data directly in itself and then it sends only the relevant data further
Robustel EG5120 can also be used for building 5G/4G/3G cellular global networks. Compared to previous models, it stands out for its higher performance, which is ensured by a 1.5 GHz Cortex A53 processor, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of eMMC flash. EG5120 can be used as a combination of mobile router and embedded PC in all industrial areas.
The industrial gateway EG5120 has a full-fledged Debian operating system, which is competent to support thousands of existing or new applications based on the ARMv8 architecture (compatible with Raspberry Pi). It is also equipped with Docker software, which provides container isolation of applications in macOS, Linux and Windows environments. Thanks to these systems, Robustel devices have versatile uses. The Gateway EG5120 supports a VPN network, which enables a secure connection to the Internet and security of data transmission between the device and the target network.
EG5120 can be connected to the free RCMS service, which enables remote management, monitoring and diagnostics of network devices and thereby minimizes operating costs.
The EG5120-A2AAZ-5G-A25GL model includes a cellular and GPS module. The WiFi module is not part of this model.
Key Features Robustel EG5120-A2AAZ-5G-A25GL:
• Use of a highly stable mobile connection for global coverage
• Top 5G interface (for EG5120)
• 2x RS232/RS485 ports for connection to industrial devices
• 2x DI and 2x DO simple monitoring and control
• Ethernet Interface 2x 10/100/1000 Mbps, LAN or WAN
• Cellular and GSP modules
• Two SIM card slots for more back-up communication options
• Wide operating temperature range, ideal for industrial applications
• It supports C, C++, Java, Python and it gives the users the ability to develop their own applications
• Access to over 50,000 applications from the Debian data warehouse
• Access to VPN options such as Wireguard, IPsec and OpenVPN
• Modbus TCP and RTU to support transmission to cloud platforms
• Robustel's RCMS platform for effective remote management of a larger number of devices
• 1x 2-pin connector
• 1x 6-pin connector
• 1x 8-pin connector
• 1x Mounting Kit
Antennas, Ethernet cable and power supply are not included.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.