Robustel R3000-L3P Dual SIM industrial router
The Industrial GSM router is equipped with GPRS transmission technology, Ethernet interface, and a web administration interface. It allows for programming of event settings from logical inputs and controlling of logical outputs.
The router R3000-L3P, like all Robustel devices, includes RobustOS, an operating system developed on Linux that makes it easy to implement and develop for your applications.
• Dual SIM redundancy for persistent 2G/3G/cellular network connections
• RobustOS + SDK + App
• Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SMS/SNMP/RobustLink Cloud
• Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
• Dimensions: 105 × 98 × 29.5 mm
• Weight: 305 g
• Degree of protection: IP30
• 3-pin connector
Ethernet cable, antennas and power supply are not included.
SECTRON recommends to buy the following accessories:
AM-RT-FPOWR - Power supply 12V / 1A, L=1.4m, w/o connector, open end
FSMAK3 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
FSMAK - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 698-2700 MHz, 3 dBi, SMA(m)
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.