Industrial Ethernet Router RUTX08
Teltonika RUTX08 industrial router with advanced OpenOrt RutOS system and embedded Firewall function. The RUTX08 router is equipped with four gigabit Ethernet ports with a speed of up to 1000 Mbps and a USB 2.0 interface.
The RUTX08 Ethernet Router is a powerful device that offers a wide range of powerful features, including different types of VPN, an advanced firewall, and a Remote Management System (RMS) without the need for any cellular or Wi-Fi connection.
Thanks to its durable aluminium housing and protocol support (MQTT, Modbus TCP, BGP, GRE), the RUTX08 is an ideal choice for professional applications.
• 1x WAN port 10/100/1000 Mb/s, can be configured on LAN (auto MDI/MDIX)
• 3x LAN port 10/100/1000 Mb/s (auto MDI/MDIX)
• Teltonika Remote Management System compatible
• Quad-core ARM Cortex A7 CPU, 717 MHz
• Digital input/output for remote monitoring and control
• USB 2.0 interface
• Easy-to-use, secure operating system based on OpenWrt
• More secure VPN services
• Wide range of supply voltages for easier integration
• Degree of protection IP30
Standard package contains:
• Router RUTX08
• Euro PSU
• Ethernet cable (1.5 m)
• QSG (Quick Start Guide)
Try RMS for free by clicking on this link to register your free 30-day demo account!
We recommend using the complete user manual and documents for configuration, official materials can be found here.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.