Teltonika Router RUTX10 Industrial
Teltonika router RUTX10 I - a powerful and reliable industrial router that supports the 802. 11ac standard - Wi-Fi operating in dual 2.4 and 5 GHz bands, plus Bluetooth LE. It is the ideal solution for small office or public sector applications that require high-speed data transfer and low latency.
The industrial router RUTX10 is ideal for transferring data in automation projects such as SCADA, automated heating/cooling systems and electric vehicle charging stations and more.
By combining it with sensor systems, it can be used to improve city traffic safety. For example, such systems can detect too high vehicles to prevent collisions and thus make traffic management more efficient.
• Wave-2 802.11ac Dual Band WiFi with speeds up to 867 Mbps
• Multiple supported protocols, including MQTT, Modbus, Bluetooth, DNP3, make this router suitable for industrial automation solutions.
• Gigabit Ethernet with speeds up to 1000 Mbps
• Suitable for WiFi Mesh networks
• Teltonika Remote Management System compatible
• Bluetooth LE for short range communication
• Quad core ARM Cortex A7 CPU, 717 MHz
• RutOS – easy to use, secure and feature rich Operating System
• Industrial aluminium casing of the router ensures that it sustains challenging environments and offers convenient mounting options.
Standard package contains:
• Teltonika Router RUTX10
• Euro PSU
• 2 x WiFi antennas (swivel, RP-SMA male)
• 1 x Bluetooth antenna (swivel, RP-SMA male)
• Ethernet cable (1.5 m)
• QSG (Quick Start Guide)
FSMAK5 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 5 dBi, SMA(m)
For this router RUTX10 you can buy the Teltonika BAT120 backup power supply, which takes over the power supply of the router for up to 6 hours in the event of a power failure.
We recommend using the complete user manual and documents for configuration, official materials can be found here.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet and quick manual.