Teltonika Industrial router RUT950M suitable for 4G/LTE CAT4 Wi-Fi
The RUT950M router with WiFi and Ethernet support is designed for 4G / LTE CAT4 Wi-Fi technologies. This professional, highly affordable CAT4 router is equipped with the RutOS system, which is designed for use in the most complex industrial applications. The device guarantees high performance and reliability in the areas with wide range of operating temperatures. The router is equipped with 4 ethernet ports, two internal SIM slots, LED indicators of digital inputs and outputs and indicator of the LTE signal. SMA antenna connectors allow connection of additional antennas which help in finding the most effective place to put the router in. It supports functions Dual-SIM failover in case of SIM or WAN failure. High-speed LTE technology belongs among the most spread and fastest networks of the current era.
The RUT950M router supports the MEIG 4G standard.
• LTE Cat 4 up to 150 Mbps support
• Automatic switch to available backup connection
• Wireless Access Point with Hotspot functionality
• Dual SIM – significantly reduce roaming costs
• 4x Ethernet ports with VLAN functionality
• Teltonika Remote Management System compatible
Standard package contains:
• Standard Package Contains
• Euro PSU
• 2 x LTE antennas (swivel, SMA male)
• 2 x WiFi antennas (swivel, RP-SMA male)
• Ethernet cable (1.5 m)
• QSG (Quick Start Guide)
AO-ALTE-G024LS - Antenna LTE Magnetic 024L, 5 dBi, SMA(m), RG58/3m
For this router RUT950 you can buy the Teltonika BAT120 backup power supply, which takes over the power supply of the router for up to 6 hours in the event of a power failure.
We recommend using the complete user manual and documents for configuration, official materials can be found here.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet and quick manual.