Teltonika Industrial router RUT955 – suitable for 4G/LTE CAT4 Wi-Fi, GPS
Router RUT955 – suitable for 4G/LTE CAT4 Wi-Fi. This router is highly reliable and secure in combination with navigational GPS function. The router is also equipped with two digital and one analog inputs, one relay and one digital output. Furthermore, it includes serial ports RS232/RS485 for professional industrial applications. RUT955 device is equipped with Dual-SIM failover in case of SIM card’s or WAN failure. SMA antenna connectors allow connection of additional antennas and an easy way to find high signal levels for the most effective place of the router with help of LED signal indicators.
This router (product code GM-RUT955-D) is equipped with a cellular Quectel module.
• LTE Cat 4 up to 150 Mbps support
• Dual SIM – significantly reduce roaming costs
• GNSS positioning with geofencing functionality
• RS232/RS485 serial communication interfaces
• TCP Modbus, Modbus Serial Master (RTU), Modbus ASCII
• Multiple Inputs/Outputs for remote monitoring and control
• Teltonika Remote Management System compatible
Standard Package Contains:
• Router RUT955
• Euro PSU
• 2 x LTE antennas (magnetic mount, SMA male, 3 m cable)
• 2 x WiFi antennas (magnetic mount, RP-SMA male, 1.5 m cable)
• RS485 connector block
• I/O connector block
• Ethernet cable (1.5 m)
• QSG (Quick Start Guide)
• DIN holder
For this router RUT955 you can buy the Teltonika BAT120 backup power supply, which takes over the power supply of the router for up to 6 hours in the event of a power failure.
Try RMS for free by clicking on this link to register your free 30-day demo account!
More information can be found in the attached datasheet.