Teltonika Industrial Router RUTX10
RUTX10 Industrial Router - a powerful and reliable industrial router that supports the 802. 11ac standard - Wi-Fi operating in dual 2.4 and 5 GHz bands, plus Bluetooth LE. It is the ideal solution for small office or public sector applications that require high-speed data transfer and low latency.
The RUTX10 is ideal for transferring data in automation projects such as SCADA, automated heating/cooling systems and electric vehicle charging stations and more.
By combining it with sensor systems, it can be used to improve city traffic safety. For example, such systems can detect too high vehicles to prevent collisions and thus make traffic management more efficient.
• Wave-2 802.11ac Dual Band WiFi with speeds up to 867 Mbps
• Gigabit Ethernet with speeds up to 1000 Mbps
• Teltonika Remote Management System compatible
• Bluetooth LE for short range communication
• Quad core ARM Cortex A7 CPU, 717 MHz
• RutOS – easy to use, secure and feature rich Operating System
Standard package contains:
• Router RUTX10
• Euro PSU
• 2 x WiFi antennas (swivel, RP-SMA male)
• 1 x Bluetooth antenna (swivel, RP-SMA male)
• Ethernet cable (1.5 m)
• QSG (Quick Start Guide)
• Packaging box
FSMAK5 - Antenna GSM/UMTS/LTE FLAT Stick 90°/180°, 690-2700 MHz, 5 dBi, SMA(m)
We recommend using the complete user manual and documents for configuration, official materials can be found here.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet and quick manual.