Industrial LTE/GNSS Router RUTX11
Router Cost-effective industrial LTE RUTX11 router - designed for LTE and WLAN technologies. Currently, it is one of the most powerful devices in the Teltonika series. It features Dual-SIM slots, 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports, Dual-Band AC Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE and USB interface. RUTX11 comes with all RutOS software and security features. This device is ideal for advanced industrial and enterprise applications.
• LTE Cat. 6 with speeds up to 300 Mbps
• Wave-2 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi with up to 867 Mbps
• 4x Gigabit Ethernet at up to 1000 Mbps
• Dual-SIM with Network Failover, Backup WAN and other SW functions
• Compatible with RMS - Teltonika Remote Management System
• Bluetooth LE for short-range sensor communication
• Quad-Core CPU - ARM Cortex A7 CPU, 717 MHz
• Memory: 256 MB SPI Flash, 256 MB DDR3 RAM
• RutOS - a secure operating system, easy to use
Standard package contains:
• Router RUTX11
• Euro PSU
• 2 x LTE antennas (swivel, SMA male)
• 2 x WiFi antennas (swivel, RP-SMA male)
• 1 x GNSS antenna (adhesive, SMA Male)
• 1 x Bluetooth antenna (magnetic, RP-SMA male)
• Ethernet cable (1.5 m)
• QSG (Quick Start Guide)
Examples of using a router:
AO-ALTE-G024LS - Antenna LTE Magnetic 024L, 5 dBi, SMA(m), RG58/3m
For this router RUTX11 you can buy the Teltonika BAT120 backup power supply, which takes over the power supply of the router for up to 6 hours in the event of a power failure.
We recommend using the complete user manual and documents for configuration, official materials can be found here.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet and quick manual.