Teltonika Industrial LTE Router RUTX12
Powerful industrial router RUTX12 Teltonika, equipped with a 4-core ARM Cortex A7 processor and two independent cellular LTE modules. It supports LTE, GNSS, WLAN and Bluetooth technologies. The industrial IoT router guarantees high performance with a wide range of operating temperatures. The entire aluminum construction ensures proper durability. Thanks to these features, the router becomes suitable for installation in demanding conditions. It is equipped with two SIM slots, 5x Gigabit Ethernet ports, DualBand 802.11 AC WiFi, Bluetooth LE and USB interface. Two simultaneously working LTE CAT 6 modems can provide speeds of up to 600 Mbps with data load balancing. An integrated GPS receiver provides router location information. Thanks to the BLE function, the router is compatible with a number of BLE sensors, which can be used to sense quantities such as temperature, humidity, vibration and, for example, the position of BT beacons.
The acquired data can then be sent to your cloud server or other IoT platform via the MQTT protocol. The RUTX12 router is ideal for advanced industrial and business applications. RUTX12 Teltonika comes with all RutOS software and security features.
• 2x LTE Cat. 6 with speeds up to 300 Mbps
• Wave-2 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi at up to 867 Mbps
• 5x Gigabit Ethernet with a speed of up to 1000 Mbps
• Dual-SIM with automatic switching between networks in case of failure, backup WAN connection and other SW functions
• Compatible with RMS - Teltonika Remote Management System
• Quad-core CPU - ARM Cortex A7 CPU, 717 MHz
• Memory: 256 MB SPI Flash, 256 MB DDR3 RAM
• RutOS - secure operating system, easy to use
Standard package contains:
• 4 x LTE antennas (swivel, SMA male)
• 2 x WiFi antennas (magnetic mount, RP-SMA male, 1.5 m)
• 1 x GNSS antenna (adhesive, SMA male, 3 m cable)
• 1 x Bluetooth antenna (magnetic mount, RP-SMA male, 1.5 m)
• SIM needle
• 24 W Euro PSU
• Ethernet cable (1.5 m)
• QSG (Quick Start Guide)
On the blog you will find examples of the use of the Teltonika RUTX12 industrial router.
Try RMS for free by clicking on this link to register your free 30-day demo account!
We recommend using the complete user manual and documents for configuration, official materials can be found here.
For this router RUTX12 you can buy the Teltonika BAT120 backup power supply, which takes over the power supply of the router for up to 6 hours in the event of a power failure.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet and quick manual.
Quick Start Guide Video