Teltonika LTE router RUTX14
The RUTX14 device is the fastest router from Teltonika, which supports dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11acWave-2 (allows up to 150 simultaneous connections), Bluetooth LE (for short-range communication). The router is equipped with five Ethernet ports, a USB interface and two SIM card slots, which provide a reliable connection and advanced data throughput in case of data failure.
The RUTX14 LTE router is equipped with advanced security features such as VPN technology, firewall and cyber attack prevention. It supports location tracking via GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS technologies.
Combination of fast LTE CAT12 connectivity, a wide range of physical interfaces, extensive RutOS functionality and great remote management capabilities RMS, the RUTX14 is a great choice for primary or backup connectivity.
Key features of the RUTX14 router:
• Wave-2 802.11ac Dual Band WIFI and Bluetooth LE
• Gigabit Ethernet with a speed of up to 1000 Mbps
• Supports protocols TCP, UDP, IPv4, IPv6, ICMP, NTP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SSL v3, TLS, ARP, VRRP, PPP, PPPoE, UPNP, SSH, DHCP, Telnet client, SNMP, MQTT, Wake on LAN (WOL), DLNA
• Remote monitoring and management using RMS – Teltonika Remote Management System
• Bluetooth LE for short-range communication
• Quad-core CPU – ARM Cortex A7, 717 MHz
• Memory: 256 MB SPI Flash, 256 MB DDR3 RAM
• RutOS – safe operating system, easy to use
• Industrial aluminium casing of the router ensures that it sustains challenging environments and offers convenient mounting options.
Standard package contains:
• Router RUTX14
• 24 W PSU
• 4 x LTE antennas (swivel, SMA male)
• 2 x WiFi antennas (magnetic mount, RP-SMA male, 1.5 m cable)
• 1 x GNSS antenna (adhesive, SMA male, 3 m cable)
• 1 x Bluetooth antenna (magnetic mount, RP-SMA male, 1.5 m cable)
• Ethernet cable (1.5 m)
• SIM Adapter kit
• QSG (Quick Start Guide)
• RMS Flyer
We recommend using the complete user manual and documents for configuration, official materials can be found here.
All Teltonika products are manufactured in the EU.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet and quick manual.