Teltonika TRB145 Gateway
Gateway TRB145 is suitable for industrial IoT applications where a reliable Internet connection is required. Thanks to the compact design of the TRB145, this gateway is ideal for systems where the device must be remotely controlled via the RS485 interface. It is equipped with digital inputs / outputs and a microUSB port and RS485 interface. It has a wide range of SW functions such as control of SMS commands, OpenVPN, IPsec, RMS, FOTA, Teltonika Remote Management System (RMS). It is used, for example, in intelligent energy solutions, monitoring systems.
This industrial device is equipped with the RutOS system. It is an operating system based on Linux OpenWRT, which is a big plus for the selection of Teltonika routers.
• 1 × RS485 interface for serial communication
• 2 × configurable input / output
• Technology LTE (Cat 1)
• Micro-USB port for virtual network interface
• Wide range of power supply voltages (9-30 V)
• Compact dimensions
• Degree of protection IP30
• SMS control, Firewall, OpenVPN, IPsec, FOTA, SSH, MQTT, JSON-RPC, Modbus, Teltonika RMS
• RutOS - easy to use, secure and feature rich operating system
Standard package contains:
• 4.5 W PSU
• 1 x LTE antenna (magnetic mount, SMA male, 3 m cable)
• Micro-USB cable (0.8 m)
• 1 x hex key
• RS485 connector
• QSG (Quick Start Guide)
• RMS Flyer
For this router TRB145 you can buy the Teltonika BAT120 backup power supply, which takes over the power supply of the router for up to 6 hours in the event of a power failure.
We recommend using the complete user manual and documents for configuration, official materials can be found here.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet and quick manual.