In the last few years, there has been a progress in a development of small business networks. Since the introductions of simple cash registers the small businesses have moved to smarter and more complex solutions that combine multiple devices into unified systems, usually powered by CRM. This development helps the small businesses networks to manage better and customers gains experience with using new services. Among them belongs self-checkouts, which are becoming very popular these days between end customers.
To connect to a single fully funcional systém, the POS (Point of Sale) terminals require integration with technology, which have been previously installed in small business devices and CRM third-party systems. To properly manage development, these systems has to be properly set up, because any error in the system will cause great financial losses in the short term and damage the business image in the long turn. The integrators of these POS systems and terminals are usually third-party sellers and are not present in small business stores. Thats why remote administration and monitoring of these structures are great advantage and sometimes considered as a necessity.
POS terminals always require an uninterrupted connection, which is provided by the latest and most advanced mobile router LTE Cat 6 dual-SIM RUTX12. Because this solution also requires the implementation of devices from other companies than Teltonika, the RMS connect system is used for successful operation.
The advantages of this systém are that it allows systém interators to remotely monitor eacj device from the comfort of their desktom. The interface allows access to thirs-party devices. If any problem occurs. The device can not only be restarted remotely, but also remotely remove the error issues. It will save you time and money associated with the trip.
Another great advantage of RMS Connect is the ability to update firmware and perform multiple configurations on many devices at once from anywhere in the world. Solutions other than RMS are typically implemented for several different devices in different locations, and performing such a simple task as updating a firmware is time consuming, inefficient, and expensive. The sector of small businesses is extremely vulnerable to security breaches. RMS has a proven track record of successful application scenarios in critical network infrastructures, primarily through several security-releated certificates and tests. In any financial operations it always has to be secured to the maximum level.
• Security – top-level standard safety ensured by MQTT, TLS 1.2 and 1.3 protocols, and acknowledged with OWASP 2 certificate.
• Contactless – less, or in some cases, even none employees needed to supervise the facility in person, which reduces cost of the solution and increase safety related to health-related concerns in the recent COVID-19 outbreak context.
• Wireless – convenient implementation, monitoring and management in multiple retail facilities.
• Remote management – no need to physically travel to resolve technical issues, easy access from any location in the world.
• Access to third party devices – RMS Connect allows to reach third-party non Teltonika Networks devices.
• Data collection – thanks to the continuous data collection, you have a perfect overview of the technical condition of your equipment, you can even obtain other useful data, perform their analysis and achieve a better effect.
WHY TELTONIKA NETWORKS?
Teltonika is constantly evolving in offering its products and functions to meet the needs of its clients. In addition to offering convenient access, monitoring and management of their network devices, they extend the scope of their services to third-party products while ensuring the security, reliability and ease of use of the entire solution.