Teltonika PoE Switch TSW101
The TSW101 is Teltonika's first switch designed for use in automobiles. The TSW101 is equipped with five Ethernet ports with a speed of up to 1000 Mbps, four of which have IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at PoE+ standards, so the switch can provide other devices with a reliable Internet connection and power at the same time.
The TSW101 PoE switch serves as a power supply (PSE), enabling power centralization - providing up to 30 watts per port and maximum output power of 60 watts.
The TSW101 has a durable aluminium housing and robust construction, making it resistant to vibration and temperature changes.
Example of using the Teltonika TSW101 switch
Mobile stores are a good example, where two Teltonika products are used - TSW101 automotive switch and RUT360 mobile router. While the RUT360 mobile router provides robust network connectivity. The TSW101 switch provides uninterrupted power and a stable network connection to all devices in the vehicle, such as CCTV cameras and POS terminals, while keeping them powered by PoE+. Customers can thus make an easy contactless payment via POS terminals. Devices such as digital screens can also display real-time menu information.
• 4 × PoE+ ports with IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at support
• 5 x Gigabit Ethernet with speeds up to 1,000 Mb/s
• Plug-n-Play, no additional configuration required
• Power consumption Idle: 0.8 W / Max: 2.2 W / PoE Max: 106 W
• Status LEDs: 1 × Power LED, 10 × LAN status LEDs
• Degree of protection: IP30
• Operating temperature: -40 °C to 75 °C
• Durable aluminium housing
• Dimensions: 115 x 32 x 95 mm
• Weight: 354 g
• QSG (Quick Guide)
We recommend using the detailed manual and documentation for configuration, official materials can be found here.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet and quick manual.