Teltonika TRB141 Gateway
TRB141 Gateway 4G / LTE Cat1 is a device suitable for use in industrial environments. Thanks to advanced OpenVPN functions, security and remote management, eg via RMS, the TRB141 is the best choice for connecting your IoT device.
The industrial LTE Cat 1 Gateway TRB141 module is equipped with several digital inputs/outputs, a micro-USB port and a slot for a mini SIM card.
The TBR141 Gateway runs on the RutOS operating system, which is designed for use in the most complex industrial applications. RutOS is based on the Linux operating system with a wide range of software functions, such as control via SMS, firewall, OpenVPN, IPsec, RMS and FOTA.
• Multiple Inputs/Outputs for remote monitoring and control
• LTE Cat 1 for M2M/IoT communications
• Compact size, easy integration
• Wide range of power supply voltages
• Teltonika Remote Management System compatible
• Easy to use, secure and feature rich OpenWrt based Operating Systém
Standard package contains:
• TRB141 Gateway
• Euro PSU
• 1 x LTE antenna (magnetic mount, SMA male, 3 m cable)
• Micro-USB cable (0.8 m)
• 1 x hex key
• I/O connector
• QSG (Quick Start Guide)
• Packaging box
On the blog you will find examples of the use of the Teltonika TRB141.
We recommend using the complete user manual and documents for configuration, official materials can be found here.
More information can be found in the attached datasheet and quick manual.